Let's see - a recap of the past 2 weeks.
4. Sleep a little bit
5. Take a day off to take care of the hubs who had to have a medical procedure done (he's ok - just some preventive health measures :-))
6. Shop for a NICE dress for a wedding
7. Get the hubs a new shirt & ties for said wedding...oh, and new shoes
8. Work the first 4 days of this week
9. Take off work early on Thursday to go to rehearsal dinner for brother and new sister-in-law
10. Go to rehearsal of wedding that nite (I was a pianist for part of it)
11. Friday was a holiday at work - so, I went back and got a shrug to wear with dress to wedding and got new earrings to wear
12. Went to Dillards and had a makeover done and purchased new makeup
13. Ran home - and got showered/dressed
14. Went to bachelorette party for Emilie
15. Came back home and collapsed
16. Woke up Saturday morning and went and had pedicure done
17. Got back home and got showered and dolled up for wedding
18. At the auditorium at 12:45 to practice
19. Pictures at 1:00 for groom's family (didn't start until 1:20)
20. Wedding at 3:00
21. More pictures (I was very tired of all the pictures by this point)
22. Dinner & cake
23. Family all then headed over to grandpa's house and visited (had lots of family in from out of town)
24. Went home and collapsed
Yeah - it's been a wild couple of weeks. Wished I could've snuck on the plane with David & Emilie as they are heading to Hawaii for the next two weeks. Lucky.
So, in the mean time, I did get ONE layout done. The newest mojo challenge went up. Fauve inspired this one..inspire yourself with fashion. So, here is a picture of the shirt that inspired me and my layout.
And I'm quite glad that I took an extra day off from work. I don't have to be back until Wednesday....yahoo!