Sunday, September 14, 2008

...and maybe by being...and A+ student, baby...

i've had that crazy song stuck in my head all afternoon today...you know the one that Harrison Ford sings in the movie that I can't remember the name of...love that song.



i had grand plans all weekend to get some scrapping done. finally, this afternoon, I sat down and got something accomplished. i worked yesterday for a couple of hours on a project i'm doing for my brother and sister-in-law. they got married in May and had a fabulous 2 week honeymoon in Hawaii....some of the pictures they took were just to awesome to not scrapbook them...so, i'm making this mini for them. when i'm done, i'll post picture of the whole album....


got the new mojo layout done...here's a sneak of that.

and even tho i was late - i still had to do the latest scrapjack of christina clouse...


other than that - didn't do a whole lot this weekend. went to my sister's house last nite and my brother and his wife came over and my mom and dad. we had lots of fun and laughs playing a couple of games...i haven't laughed so hard in a long time ;]

hopefully, this will be a fantastic week! and no hurricanes or tropical storms would really be nice ;]

2 comments:

Lizee said...

i absolutely love your jack..
i know i gave your praise at sis, but i have to say it again... I LOVE IT!!! one of my fave works from melissa:)

the mini bk cover looks great already! looking forward seeing the inside:)

Unknown said...

I love your banner!! Dude grat mini and i seen that page on the catwalk! It is a pretty freakin awesome page girlie! Congrats!