Tuesday, September 9, 2008

and i say to myself.....what a wonderful world....

Feels like forever since I last visited blog world. And let's just say....hang on, baby....Friday's comin'! This has been a week already and it's only Tuesday...

On Saturday - since the Mann of the house had off....I sweet talked him into helping me with getting my scrap stuff organized....no, he did not help me roll all 50 million piece of ribbon around clothespins...BUT - he did go to Home Depot for me and get a ton of those little metal hook thingys and a GINORMOUS piece of pegboard :] I'm such a happy girl now! I can actually see what I have without having to dig in a million baskets/drawers/etc.....Plus, I got a gift card for my birthday...and just now got to use it. So, I bought this ultra fabulous glass dish to store all my ribbons in. It makes me so happy to look at!


The new mojo challenge is up - actually..went up a few days ago...sheesh - I really suck at blogging these days...so, go check it out. A pretty cool challenge this time around, if I do say so myself. Here was my take on it.. http://www.scrapmojo.blogspot.com/ .


What else....the night before Gustav made his appearance in the panhandle...Troy and I went down to the beach. I of course, took a ton of pictures...here are a few of those.



I went to my mom's house on Sunday and she gave me my completed birthday present!! I just LOVE it!

And since my brain is utterly exhausted and I cannot think of any thing else interesting to say...I shall wish you all a good nite! I'm off to take some Tylenol PM and head for never*never land...

No comments: