Monday, October 6, 2008

not a whole lot to tell ya...


New Mojo challenge is up! Go check it out: http://www.scrapmojo.blogspot.com/. I'm actually posting my layout the first the challenge went up...GO ME!! I really need to work harder at updating this blog more often than every 2 weeks...


Here's my take on the mojo challenge. This one was kinda difficult for me. I don't celebrate Halloween. Not once in my life have I ever gone trick-or-treating...and I don't watch scary movies either..they freak me out. So, I did a layout on that...lol. Definitely has my own twist on that challenge ;]



Other than that - this is a short week for moi! So happy! Today was good for a Monday - so, hopefully it sets the tune for the whole week.


Wishing you a happy week as well!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope the rest of the week is good for you too!!
LOVE your page, am thinking my mojo page will be a twist on the challenge too as I'm not a halloweener either :)

Lizee said...

oh melissa...i love this layout!
you seriously have been rockin layouts lately. Im going to have to dedicated a day to lifting you.

im not a scary movie type of girl either...it always scares the bajeezus out of me :)