- air conditioning - it is 88 degrees and climbing right now here in florida..
- a great new doctor!!!!
- freshly printed pictures
- new kit from Studio Calico - finally get my hands on that typewriter stamp!
- my Blackberry Storm
- my "mother's day" gift from the Mann - even tho i'm only a momma to furry children
- my new doctor's great positive outlook on this diagnosis...makes me have a more positive outlook as well!
- a wonderful husband
- that even though come May 29th, I won't have a job...things will be all right. I just know they will. Life will still move on - and another job will come along.
- fresh ice water
- all the wonderfully inspiring inspirational blogs i've been reading this weekend..
- the upcoming "movie night" with the hubs tonite...on the agenda is "Bride Wars" and "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button"...
- health insurance (at least for now!)
So, life has thrown more than a few curveballs the past couple of weeks...but we persevere...when one door closes, another one opens. I won't say that some tears weren't shed; that some angry words weren't said; that some emotions weren't displayed...but we have to just believe that there is something better.
I have this wonderful pile of new scrap stuff sitting on my desk and I still haven't touched it...*sigh*...i will at some point this weekend tho! The new studio calico kit and the new chipboard album kit by Debee campos! YUM!
I hope your weekend is wonderfully happy!