Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I've been working on re-editing some older pictures of mine. I found a free black and white conversion from Coffee Shop Actions that I just love! The link is over to the right side of my blog if you want to check it out.
This is a collage of some pictures I took last week when making a loaf of Lemon BlueBerry Bread. It was SO good! I don't like blueberries raw, but in a bread or pie - yum, yum, yum!

Some of my favorite fake TTV pictures at the current time...a couple are from around Pensacola, one is from South of the Border in South Carolina, and one is from my trip to NOLA last August.



This is an older picture that I ran that black and white conversion on - I just love how dramatic it is. Just beautiful, in my opinion.


A close up of the picture taken at South of the Border in South Carolina.
I've been busy with scrapbooking the past three days - but, I can't show anything yet!
I can't wait to start the online workshop that Elise is teaching next week - her Visual Adventure workshop. I believe you can still signup here (http://www.elisejoy.com/visualadventure) if you would like to! I wanted to take the workshops she offered earlier this year, but was unable to - so, I'm REALLY excited about this one. I took a workshop from Vee a few weeks back and just loved it; so, I'm definitely more open to the idea of signing up for workshops online now. I used to be a little unsure of it - since, you don't really know what you will be offered/taught/etc. - but, I was quite pleased with the workshop that Vee offered.
I'm also QUITE excited over this (http://coffee-girl-crafts.blogspot.com/2009/08/bits-pieces-class-sneak-peek.html)! I've have been wishing and hoping that Christina would teach an online class someday - and it looks like she has got a lovely one in the works!!!! I adore her scrapping style and her mini's - so, I'm quite excited to see how this all pans out!
I'm still looking and hunting for a job. **giant sigh inserted here** I'm trying to do like Michelle said and enjoy the time I have off - and I am. But, our budget is so very tight right now and there is not alot of money for extras or things I want or a new couch or a new matress or, or, or...I'm sure you all know how it is.
Well, I am going to go finish up some laundry and edit some more photos!
Happy Tuesday!



3 comments:

bethchien said...

MMMMMMM MMMMMMM I WANT SOME OF THAT BREAD! YOW!!!
Yep, those pics are beautiful!

janel. said...

Wow, I love everything about this blog post :) Also, I am soooo tempted to run to the grocery store and get some blueberries! delicous!!
Great blog :)
xoxo,
janel

Anonymous said...

love how you did the sequence of making the bread, and I want that recipe! although, baking here stinks because we're 9ooo feet above sea level...
you're getting good with the ttv, I have to try that this week...