Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I am so very thankful for days like that. Because let me tell you...it has been nothing but dreary and rainy here the past few days and I'm sick of it. I'm ready for some blue skies and puffy white clouds....I think this weekend is going to be just the most fabulous weekend weather*wise and I for one, cannot wait!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a layout I did of my nephew, Kaleb, over the weekend. I got the wonderful October Studio Calico kit in the mail....it is a reallly good one this month! And this layout was inspired by a layout done by Jen Jockish. I REALLY adore her scrapbooking skills...she combines the most beautiful papers and they always look wonderful!
This was another layout of the nephew! The featured product this week at Let's Capture Our Memories was the Jillibean Soup ribbon on this layout (the one with all the numbers). I ADORE that ribbon. Seriously. It has the greatest texture!
Hope you all had a good holiday weekend! I had to work on Monday, but it was all good :-) The hubs actually had off on Sunday!!!! Finally! We went and saw the movie "Couple's Retreat" that afternoon....very good! And very funny! We haven't had a "date" in such a long time, and it was much needed :-)
Looking forward to hopefully seeing "Old Dogs" as well sometime in the next month. It has Robin Williams and John Travolta in it - the previews look hysterical!
Have a great Tuesday!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl!! Glad you had a good weekend! I really want to see "Couples Retreat" too - looks funny...

I always love looking @ your scrapbooking layouts - they're so creative and pretty. ;o)

Love ya!

Unknown said...

Love those pages and I am in love with those letters I need them. That pic is beautiful!

bethchien said...

oh babe!!!!!!! I love those pages!! Especially the first one! The design is killer and I love how you used that kraft envelope! very cool!
are you hanging out in your snuggie?

bwahahaha

Anonymous said...

fantastic layouts- and I just ordered that kit from SC, mostly just for the woodgrain letters. Who makes them btw? I need to order a couple more sets.

Jocelyn said...

Oh these LO's are PERFECT!!! I love the trim...the colors...the detail work!!!! You did an awesome job!!! :-) Wishing you a great Wednesday!!!

Michelle said...

I wish we had more summer and less winter but I don't think it would work out too well. Hope it clears up for some sunshine for you! Love your new creations.