Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Week in the Life - Sneaks

This is what I worked on during my two days off this week [Monday & Tuesday]. I'm quite pleased with all that I got accomplished. I got all of my pictures cut apart, all of my opening pages printed & put together; I got all of my overlays cut down & pictures adhered to them; all of the baseball card protector pages were cut down and receipts, pictures, journaling cards, & etc. have been stuffed in there....all that remains is the bulk of the journaling & embellishments. I plan on REALLY using my stash of Cat's Life Press Stamps & Studio Calico stickers from Home Front & Anthology lines throughout the album. I am also attempting to use up some of my insane stash of 7Gypsies stickers. And the album is a black 8x8 cloth covered album by American Crafts that I picked up at Michael's Craft Store.






3 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Love this and so great to use of some of your stash!!

Wishing you a great day!!!

Unknown said...

How neat!! I wanna make one now!! :)

Dorrie said...

wow wow wow... this looks amazing.. very ali edwards.. i just love it!