Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Here are just a few pictures of my recent trip to New York City.  I flew up with my Mom & Dad on September 7th to visit my Dad's side of the family.

I didn't take nearly as many pictures as I thought I would and I have to say that it is because I didn't walk around with my camera in my hand or around my neck.  It was in my camera bag and that was a mistake. I've read before to make sure camera is in hand and you will automatically take more pictures. Oh well :-)  I still have plenty enough to put inside my NYC mini!

I FINALLY got to actually visit several stores I've wanted to shop in such as Anthropologie, Urban Outfitters, Crate & Barrel, Sephora, & Kate Spade. I could have gone crazy in Anthropologie & Sephora. CA-RAZY. I totally splurged in Sephora and bought a $22.00 lipbalm/lipstick that I just LOVE - and a few Smashbox cosmetics that are just amazing! And I could have easily spent another $500.00 in there...

I'll post up more pictures of the trip later :-)










...I do have to say though - I sure was happy to get home :-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Welcome home!!
Glad you had a great trip! <3