Saturday, December 25, 2010



I created this card last month using some fabulous GCD Studios papers & embellishments. I cut out the black edged die cut paper from a 4x6 pad of paper from the Artsy Urban line by Melody Ross.  I cut out the big pink checked flower from a piece of paper from the Homespun Chic line and then layered a chipboard embellishment from the Artsy Urban line on top. I punched out a couple of butterflies using my Martha Stewart punches.  Lastly, I took off the crocheted flower that was layered on top of the chipboard embellishment and stuck on a piece of chipboard that had the sentiment "free spirit" on it. I added a little bit of bling...and waaa-laaa!

There have been alot of giveaways on the GCD Studios Blog this month in honor of all the new collections that will be debuting at CHA Winter 2011. Make sure to check out the blog HERE.

Merry Christmas to all!!

No comments: