Monday, July 25, 2011

Week in the life - Sunday, July 24, 2011

Here we are with Sunday's details....

 *Time I got up out of bed* - I was actually woke up much earlier than that by a telephone call around 6:00AM and then another one around 7:30AM *sigh* - should I also note that neither of them were emergencies....
 *Footwear* - my favorite black sandals

 *Church*

 *Church*

 *Drama Presentation* - a youth Drama Club was at the morning service

 *Self Portrait* - taken in car

 *You & Me* - aka Troy & Melissa

 *Headlines*

 *Lucy & Sammers* - it only took about 20 shots to get one in that they were both looking at me

 *My Baby*

*Rain Showers*

Random things to Note:
1. I love when we are both home on Sundays (even if it is just part of the day).
2. Completed one scrapbook layout using the Studio Calico Sunday Sketch from last week
3. Threw the frisbee for Sammy around 7:30...
4. ...and that led to multiple mosquito bites.
5. Totally dreading work tomorrow.
6. Watched "The Italian Job" & parts of "Titantic".
7. Bemoaning the fact that there are only 6 days left until 3-0.
8. SUPER anxious about Friday morning.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Great pics. Love the self-portrait - beautiful eyes, and also "you & me" - such a unique way to capture two people together.