*Fill it Up*
*Fuel* - again
1. Up at 4:45AM.
2. At my brother's house at 5:45.
3. Pulled out of his driveway at 5:56.
4. Met up with Mom, Dad, & Rachel at the Staples in Birmingham, AL.
5. Lots of driving, driving, driving.
6. Stopped at Cracker Barrel around 2:00/3:00 that afternoon for lunch.
7. Family gave me my birthday present while at Cracker Barrel - a Fuji Instax Camera :-)
8. Got back in the car and continued driving. I switched with Mom and drove with Dad & Rachel and Mom drove with David.
9. Got into Bethlehem, PA, around 1:00AM.
10. Crashed into bed around 1:30AM.
Pretty much this whole day consisted of driving, stopping for fuel & bathroom breaks. It was a VERY long day of driving. Drove non-stop from Pensacola, FL to Bethlehem, PA, which is about 92 miles from NYC.