Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Week in the Life - Thursday, July 28, 2011


Thursday's Details:

 *Sleeping*

 *Packing*

 *Styling*

 *Raining*

 *Capture*

 *Punches*

 *Scrapping*

 * Restaurant*

 *Pedicure*

 *Yummy*

 *Pasta*

 *Birthday Cake*

 *Evening*

*Packing*

NOTES from Thursday:
1.  Packing for the trip to NYC.
2.  Got a fresh pedicure 
3.  Bought some new products for the new hairstyle.
4.  More rain. 
5.  Troy told me to be ready when he got home - he took me out to celebrate my birthday early since I wasn't going to be here on the actual day.
6.  Went to Carrabba's Italian Restaurant. I got Pasta Carrabba & Troy got Linguine Pescatore.
7.  Troy had the waiter bring a piece of chocolate cake over with a candle for me :-)
8.  I threatened Troy with bodily harm if the waiters all came over & sang "Happy Birthday" to me ;-)
9.  Above mentioned chocolate cake: best cake EVER. Seriously. Delish.
10. Went to Lane Bryant at Cordova Mall and bought a new skirt & shirt that were on the 50% rack. Plus, I was able to use an additional 30% off text code.
11. Went home & finished packing.
12. Set alarm to go off at 4:45AM. Had to be at my brother's house at 5:45AM to be on the road at 6:00AM. 

No comments: