NOTES from Thursday:
1. Packing for the trip to NYC.
2. Got a fresh pedicure
3. Bought some new products for the new hairstyle.
4. More rain.
5. Troy told me to be ready when he got home - he took me out to celebrate my birthday early since I wasn't going to be here on the actual day.
6. Went to Carrabba's Italian Restaurant. I got Pasta Carrabba & Troy got Linguine Pescatore.
7. Troy had the waiter bring a piece of chocolate cake over with a candle for me :-)
8. I threatened Troy with bodily harm if the waiters all came over & sang "Happy Birthday" to me ;-)
9. Above mentioned chocolate cake: best cake EVER. Seriously. Delish.
10. Went to Lane Bryant at Cordova Mall and bought a new skirt & shirt that were on the 50% rack. Plus, I was able to use an additional 30% off text code.
11. Went home & finished packing.
12. Set alarm to go off at 4:45AM. Had to be at my brother's house at 5:45AM to be on the road at 6:00AM.