Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Week in the Life - Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I'm finally getting a chance to post the rest of my Week in the Life pictures from last week . It has been a crazy past week - but, I'm finally getting caught up today. 

Wednesday's Details:

 *Rain* - again. Sick of the rain.

 *New Haircut* - I cannot tell you how anxious & worried I was about this. I had originally had my haircut scheduled for Friday morning, July 29th. However, my family & I ended up having to leave that day to go up to NYC for my Nana's funeral. I ended up cancelling that appointment and making one at a different salon entirely, since the other one couldn't fit me in on Wednesday. And as it turned out, I LOVE this haircut. I hadn't had my hair professionally cut for about 3 years. It was very long. I had probably over 12" cut off! It is one of those inverted bob styles - it is considerably short in the back & I love it because it is not on my neck! I also had her put in a good amount of highlights :-)  Happy Birthday to Me!

 *Lunch* - hubs & I had pizza for lunch

 *Phone* - still raining at 2:34PM

 *Back Room* - hubs on computer, dogs chewing rawhide.

 *Back Room* 

 *Evidence* - that Lucy had plowed through the pillows. She loves to do that and make a nest for herself :-)

*Evening Rituals*

NOTES:
I don't have many pictures from this day at all. It was very rainy & I was feeling out sorts. Troy had to close the store that evening, so I was by myself. I did a quick photo shoot for some friends that evening - the rain finally stopped for a little while. 

WHITE FAMILY PHOTO-SHOOT



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great haircut. Happy Belated Birthday. I'm Denise. I'm reading each day's last entry from ali's blog. Great photos!

Michelle Hernandez said...

LOve the haircut- very mod with just a bit of attitude. :) Great photos in this post!