Thursday, September 22, 2011

A to Z

I've seen a few of these - here's my take!

A. Age: 30
B. Bed size: Queen - we are looking at upgrading to a King size though
C. Chore that you hate: Cleaning out the refrigerator
D. Dogs: Samantha, Black Lab; Lucy, Pug/Bulldog Mix
E. Essential start to your day: Two glasses of ice water
F. Favorite color: Black
G. Gold or Silver: Silver
H. Height: 5'3"
I. Instruments you play: Piano, Flute (been a while since I played)
J. Job title: Reservations Team Lead
K. Kids: None - not by choice
L. Live: Pensacola, FL
M. Mother’s name: Stacey Leigh
N. Nicknames: Scilla (only my Mom calls me that)
O. Overnight hospital stays: One - had to have emergency gall bladder surgery in December 2010
P. Pet peeves: People who ask "Don't you WANT children?" and people who decide that they are going to shorten my name to Mel - I will refuse to answer to you.
Q. Quote from a movie: "You is kind. You is smart. You is important."
R. Right or left handed: Right handed
S. Siblings: Two
U. Underwear: Um, yes.
V. Vegetable you hate: Peas & lima beans
W. What makes you run late: Nothing - I am terribly OCD about this
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Dental, Abdomen, Pelvis
Y. Yummy food that you make: Stuffed Shells, Pot Roast, Chicken & Asparagus & Pasta
Z. Zoo animal: Penguins




3 comments:

Susan said...

This was so much fun to read! I may do a similar post on my blog. Thanks for sharing!

*krystyn* said...

Good list and GREAT quote...LOVED that movie!!! Happy Weekend to you!!

Jennifer Shaw said...

What a fun post Melissa! I posted one on my blog too!! I love fun posts like this! Thanks!! :) What movie is your quote from?