Thursday, October 6, 2011

Blue Moon DT Work - Studio Calico

This layout was feature on the Blue Moon Blog on Tuesday. I used lots & lots of the new Studio Calico "Memoir" & "Autumn Press" lines. And can I say just how much I love those new stamps by Hero Arts for Studio Calico. Yum. I think I could easily use them on each and every layout! I used lots & lots of warm layers here and sprinkled the new kraft star stickers all over. Another thing I think I will need about 32 packages of :-)  Make sure to check out the Blue Moon Store! There are always new goodies showing up in the shop!  They have super fast shipping too!




3 comments:

jessica - craftychicgirl said...

very cute layout!...and a great subject --> yum!

Nielouphar (Neelu) said...

love the layers

*krystyn* said...

You always make the best layouts and have the cutest papers/products!! (I love that letter paper!)