Thursday, December 22, 2011

...it's been a while...

...still in the holiday swing of things around here! Still snapping pictures and collecting different things for my December Daily. I have not actually gotten any photos or journaling into the album yet, BUT I have managed to stay on top of uploading my photos & editing them each day. Which is huge for me!


Onto some scrapbooking...this layout was originally made for the Blue Moon Blog last week. I love tags and made some of my own with pattern paper and those little circles from the Studio Calico die cut package from the State Fair line. 




This little greeting card was also made for the Blue Moon Blog for this week - I just love that little chipboard Santa Claus! He is too cute :-)  I also really like the holiday line by Crate Paper - the chipboard elements and the label stickers were especially fun for this line.





This is a little candy cone I created for the SEI Blog this month. You can see the original post here on the blog. Very easy to make!

 This "Merry" card was also on the SEI Blog this month. I stitched all of the stars down in a random pattern and then placed the label right in the middle. Another super easy card to make!

And lastly, this was the third project up on the SEI Blog this month. Love me some Starbucks :-)




Happy Thursday!

No comments: