Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Scrapbooking

Here are a few layouts done the past couple of weeks...I have more, but can't share them yet!

This first layout was featured on the Blue Moon Blog last week. I loosely followed a sketch by Studio Calico for this layout. I love the sprinkled stars down the length of this layout - I felt they sort of fit the photos of Times Square that I took back in July....




This layout was made using the Studio Calico November Kit. I adore the pinks, woodgrain, & faux leaves in this kit. I wish I had about 3 more packages of those little leaves. They added just the right amount of texture/dimension on my layouts!




And this last layout was also made with the Studio Calico November kit. This was made for the most recent Scrapjack of Leslie Ashe! Obviously, I am still continuing my love affair with my circle punches ;-)




Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

justem said...

Love them all. :)

Leslie Ashe said...

you're so creative girl!! I LOVE all your creations here!