Saturday, October 20, 2007

"momma always said life was like a box of chocolates...you never know what you're gonna get...."

******************************************************



One of the greatest movies of all times. And no matter how many times I've watched it, I still cry each and every time.

******************************************************


I watched a beautiful sunset last nite! It was amazing how much the weather changed yesterday afternoon. We went from horrible rainy weather with 100% humidity to temperatures dropping down into the 60's with 50% humidity within just a couple of hours. Needless to say, I have been enjoying it!



*************************************************************


I worked on my Last Scrapper Standing Round 3 layout last nite. Had lots of fun with this one. I wish I could show it, but I have to wait...but, I will show a sneak peak!





******************************************************


I drove over to Michael's and JoAnne's this morning to see if they had any new scrappy stuff. I really want some of that new Making Memories Noteworthy Line. But, I didn't find any anywhere. I actually didn't really see anything that grabbed my eye. Michael's did have some new acrylic stamps in. They had quite a new variety of Rhonna Farrer/Autumn Leaves stamps. But, I already had most of them...lol. But, next month the new Love, Elsie stuff will be coming out, so I gotta save my monies up for that! Cannot wait for KI's new pop culture stuff to be in the stores as well!!


Have a fantastic weekend!! I know I will. I stopped at Blockbuster on my way home and got 2 movies to watch this weekend! One has Wesley Snipes in it and the other one is that fantastic movie that had Mark Wahlburg, Jack Nicholson, and Matt Damon in it. We saw that one in the theatre but I gotta see it again!! Good times!

*******************************************************8


***EDIT***


Ok girls!! The new challenge is up at Scrapmojo!!!! Go take a look! Here is the layout I did for this challenge...


4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Totally lovin' the LO you did for the challenge! So cool!

Yep, I'm a Mainah! haha...I'm from Southern Maine though...about 25 min. south of Portland and 45 min. north of Portsmouth, NH. I've never been to Presque Isle...but that's really cool! I usually never have any need to venture beyond Portland, haha...

scrappermimi said...

Great LO! The lime green just totally catches my eye!

Lizee said...

aww forest always brings me to tears too. Its such a classic.

i love the 1980 sticker, its perfect for the LO! what brand is it?

Lizee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.