Monday, April 26, 2010

Week in the Life - 4.24.2010





- Worked from 8:00AM - 1:00PM. It was very nice to have half the Saturday
to catch up on stuff at home
- Cleaned the house. It was a mess.
- Very hard to feel motivated to take pictures today. It rained profusely the entire day.
Had BAD thunderstorms & wind blow through the area.
- Had a funny conversation with a guest that was staying in one of the units of the condo; she was quite upset that a bug somehow managed to find its way
into their unit the night before. It was all I could do to not laugh at her. I wanted to say "Ma,am,
in case you haven't noticed, you're in FLORIDA. If you want to vacation somewhere
where there aren't bugs, I do NOT suggest you come here. We have all kinds of critters." Too funny.
- Caught up on my blog reading in the evening
- Had pizza for dinner
- Went to bed at 9:45 PM. I was mucho tired.

No comments: